Monday, December 17, 2012

Updates

Edit Posted by with 2 comments
I relisted the Smurf's Baby Sleeping Bag as a made to order item. It is available in sizes: Newborn, 3 Months and 6 Months to walking size:

Smurf's Baby Sleeping Bag 

Blog Updates...

I haven't been updating this blog as much as I intended partly because of being a full time student with finals approaching and partly because I'm trying to figure out how to make this blog more personal.

The blog came about because of my Etsy store, but I'm hoping it will grow into more than that. I'm hoping to (through trial and error) include more of myself and hopefully convey more than just what I sell on Etsy.

This is my goal for the next week now that I'm catching up on everything that was set aside during my finals. 

I love connecting with fellow bloggers and crafters so if you are reading this and you have a blog of your own, please leave me a note in the comments here so I can follow you as well. 

Happy Holidays! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your clothing is adorable!

    I wanted to invite you to join our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog hop if you get a chance this weekend. :)

    Come link up and join the fun:
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_22.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)

    I'm now following your blog and will definitely check out your weekly meet and greets!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete